Residential Property Management
Central Coast Properties has the highest standards, knowledge, and expertise in property management that Ventura County has to offer. We have an uncommon comprehensive perspective in all areas of real estate management, leasing, brokerage and investments.
Our full-time professional and helpful staff goes above and beyond to make sure our service is second to none. We pride ourselves on accessible and responsive service setting us apart from the rest when it comes to taking care of the details and protecting your investment.
We are proactive in our approach to management & leasing, using state-of-the-art technology in property management software. CCP is a hands-on, professional management company with a personal touch. No detail is too big or too small and we treat each property as if it were our own. There are so many aspects to managing a property properly and the time and effort involved to get a property to reach and retain its fullest potential is on-going. We are focused on maximizing rents and value and we know what it takes to achieve the highest and best results for our clients and their properties. We aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done – and get it done right. We believe in a strong work ethic and welcome the opportunity to put that work ethic to good use for you.
Central Coast has achieved consistent growth and success due to the many referrals of our satisfied clients, as well as our tenants, vendors, and fellow colleagues in the real estate industry. Call our office today to see how you can benefit from a successful management program we’ve built over 30+ years in the business!
- Walk-through and assessment of the property.
- Review goals for property and income with owner.
- Exterior property inspections on a regular basis.
- Conduct thorough annual interior property inspection.
- Available to take action on any maintenance, property, or tenant related issues.
- For Emergencies, on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Facilitate repairs and capital improvements.
- Market and advertise vacant units in all major venues.
- Personal showing of all vacant units.
- Thorough screening of all prospective tenants.
- Facilitate lease contracts.
- Complete condition report prior to new tenant move in.
- Process all income and expenses as directed by owner.
- Collect late rents and past due tenant incurred charges when applicable.
- Facilitate disputes on behalf of the owner.
- Compare condition report upon move out. Charge tenant as necessary and process security deposit reconciliation statement.
- Manage & coordinate work to present the property as rent ready.
- Core group of dependable, licensed, and insured vendors. Most of our vendors have worked with us for over a decade and offer our management clients services at discounted rates.
- Detailed tracking and history of all work orders. Completion and workmanship confirmed prior to processing payment.
- Detailed monthly financial statements.