Curtis W. Guntner is a broker who has sold hundreds of homes over his 30+ years in the real estate business. He is known for being ethical, fair, and in good standing in our community. As a resident of Ventura County for over 50 years, and a local broker, Curtis is well-connected to a plethora of potential buyers and agents in our area. He has earned the respect & trust of his fellow colleagues in the industry, which goes a long way when working with the other side to achieve positive results throughout the negotiation and transaction process.
Two Realtors® working hard for you instead of just one! Curtis works with his business partner & wife of almost 30 years, Tracey O’Neil Guntner. In all our years of doing business, even in difficult markets, we have a high success rate of selling all our listings in a timely manner. With the correct positioning of your property and our dedicated staff of professionals working on your behalf, you can be assured you’ll receive the best possible results.
We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we can help you achieve your real estate goals!
FOR THE SELLER
- Walk through of property with recommendations of how to best prepare your property for sale, aligned with your timing and budget.
- Access to core group of licensed & insured vendors.
- Staging consultant services provided upon request.
- Aggressive online and print marketing & advertising program that sets your property up in the most favorable light in high traffic venues right from the start. This will ensure you receive optimal results and sell your property in a timely manner for the best possible price.
- Enhanced listing on Realtor.com so your property stands out from the rest.
- Color flyers available outside at the for sale sign and in the entry of your home.
- Caravan tour for all agents.
- Open house for all buyers.
- Net sheet provided (estimated sellers proceeds/settlement statement).
- Assistance with disclosures and paper work throughout transaction.
- MLS Lockbox with activity reports upon request.
- Weekly client updates of market activity, showing feedback, and transaction status once in escrow.
- Available 7 days a week to serve our clients and all parties involved in the transaction.
- Property management services upon request.
- Pro-active communication and follow up with all parties on both sides of the transaction to ensure the ball is not dropped, all contingencies are waived on time, and escrow closes as scheduled.
FOR THE BUYER
We provide equally attentive, responsive, and thorough service to all of our clients who are interested in purchasing a home. Much time is spent up-front clearly identifying buyer requirements and preferences.
Any time a property is put up for sale that meets our client’s criteria, the client is immediately notified. It’s all automated and set up by CCP so you won’t miss a beat. You will also receive an automatic email whenever a comparable property goes pending, reduces price, or closes escrow, so you are immediately informed of what is happening in the market. We research history & information on properties of interest, and never rush our clients to make quick decisions.
Having been in the area for over 50 years, we know the neighborhoods, schools, properties, surrounding areas and matters of interest. We are skilled negotiators, get our clients the best possible purchase price, and have a reputation for thorough & smooth closings. Lastly, we have access to a core group of licensed and insured vendors that we work with regularly to assist buyers should they need evaluations, recommendations, or quotes during the inspection phase.